Interim Guidance for Minimizing Risk of COVID-19 Transmission:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, do not schedule an appointment until at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- If you have been in contact with someone that has flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule or not schedule your appointment at this time.
- When arriving for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle. Give us a call to let us know that you have arrived and we will let you know when you can come in the office to be seen.
- Please wear a cloth mask when entering our office. Patients may remove cloth masks when in the operatory, but when leaving the operatory, the mask should be placed back on.
- Upon entering the building, we will have you use hand sanitizer and take your temperature. Once your temperature is seen to be normal, we will bring you back to your operatory room. We will provide you with an oral rinse of hydrogen peroxide and water that you will rinse with for one minute.
- To practice social distancing, we will not be allowing companions to come back with patients, unless the patient requires assistance (pediatric patients, patients with special needs, or elderly patients).
Our office will be taking the following steps in order to prevent Covid-19 Transmission:
- When confirming and scheduling appointments, we are screening patients over the phone to make sure they are in good health.
- If an office employee has flu-like symptoms, he or she will not come into our office until at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Our office family will be self-monitoring and remaining alert to any respiratory symptoms, as well as checking our temperature daily.
- We will be practicing standard precautions that our office has always had in place, such as hand hygiene, use of PPE, respiratory hygiene/etiquette, sterile instruments and devices, clean and disinfected environmental surfaces.
- Magazines, reading materials, toys and other objects in our waiting room have been removed.
- We will be routinely cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles, chairs, desks, computers, bathrooms, etc.